Blog review (2) /Message

Wow! I’m so glad I chose this blog to review! It’s about as different from my first blog review as possible! I chose /Message which is actually https://stoweboyd.com/. And that brings me to my first comment. If the blog is called /Message, I should type that into my search engine and it should come up. If the name of the blogger (Stowe Boyd) hadn’t been provided by my professor, I never would have found it. I had to type “/Message blog Stowe Boyd” in order to reach the desired result.

That being said, I love the modern, clean look of his blog. Favorite photos draw the visitor in. His blog is not presented in a complicated or complex way and I find that appealing. It has a lower tech feel. His archives are presented in tiles, like Instagram, and I think that’s a great idea. There’s a sense of who Stowe Boyd is...I get the feeling right away that he sees himself as an artist. It’s easy to navigate to his other blogs. I will use this blog as a great learning example.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inspiring, inexpensive journals

Artificial Intelligence and You

Comparing Social Media Sites & What's Skype and IM?